Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Upcoming Blogs

These are the next topics I'd like to blog about:

1. Advertising... what has it become and how stupid can it get?
2. Madam Speaker, please come home. We miss you. Well, not really, but you're making a fool of yourself.
3. Lance Armstrong beat me in the Tour de France. How is that possible? I'm so surprised that this happened!
4. Positive and Negative Consequences. How raising kids and house-breaking a dog are almost exactly the same thing.

I've got a couple more, but I can't remember them now. I'll edit as I remember. Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.